THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Where to Begin.........................

We have had so much fun over the last few days. Barry's Sunday School Party was so much fun. Thanks Brad and Charity for opening your home to us. I love the White Elephant game. Everyone is so funny. I actually got a nice gift, bath and body works. The food was awesome. The whole night was just FUN!
Last night was our BYW Christmas Party and I don't think I laughed so much in a long time. We are some crazy God loving women....... We had some great food. The Mexican food idea was a great idea. I think we all got some cool pampering gifts. Thank you to all that pitched in on my gift. I was so happy. I really needed a watch so thanks for that. You guys are really the greatest. I went home last night so happy for wonderful friends. I am so looking forward to our group ministering in 08. I have some cool plans for our group. Thanks for your support.
So that brings us to events coming up. This Wed is the Cast Party for the Children's Choir. Parents drop your kids off at 6:00 and we will eat at 7:00. Church parents please bring a drinks and dessert.
Sunday night is the BIG PLAY PRODUCTION! Everyone please come. It will start 6:00. We will be having finger foods after so please bring a finger food and drink. We are having a birthday party for Jesus! It will be a lot of fun!
I just want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
Talk with you soon!

0 comments: