THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 28, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December...again - with giant strides we started in January and within a blink
of an eye 2007 is on its back!

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support and e-mails I received...without you, I'm sure that 2007 would have been extremely boring.
From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season
of Loving Wishes fulfilled and Merriment.

May 2008 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.
And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.
To those who need money, may your finances overflow
To those who need caring, may you find a good heart
To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people
To those who need life, may you find GOD.
Merry Christmas and a
Prosperous New Year!

0 comments: