THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

www.handmaidenministries.org

Hey Ladies!
Hope you are having a great day! Just wanted to say I had a great time last night at our Ladies Night Out Gathering. The women that came to do the devotional were so awesome and encouraging. Did I mention the scenery? Yes, we were on top of a houseboat with perfect weather and perfect skies. It was so beautiful. We were praising God as we looked around and seen his creation. It was very powerful and I felt like God really spoke to my heart. I did take pictures that I will download soon. Don't worry, I wont add them to facebook, haha. I just love capturing all of the good times we have together....
So I am pasting the ladies web site if you want to visit it. It is http://www.handmaidenministries.org/index.html
It is a great web site. You can sign up for daily devotionals and read their journal. It was really great and I appreciate everyone that made last night special.
So, not sure when our next "Ladies Night Out" is but if you are interested in hosting one or helping to organize one, please let me know. These nights are so much fun and I always get such a blessing. We will try to continue to have these every 6 weeks so please give me your thoughts and ideas!!!!
Well gota run. I am going to paste the daily devotional below. It is really good....
Love Karen Brown

Daily Devotional for July 15, 2009
"My God, my Rock, in Him will I take refuge; my Shield and the Horn of my salvation; my Stronghold and my Refuge, my Savior... You save me from violence." 2 Samuel 22:3
Trials can come at us like a freight train... one car after another, after another.... but eventually that last car passes. When problems seem unceasing... remind yourself, "This too shall pass." The Holy Ghost gives us the power and authority over the devil to deal and overcome each trial... one by one. God gives us that fresh anointing daily to handle anything and everything in this life.
Each day brings a different trial, a different struggle to endure.. to overcome. But each night the Lord gives us the peace we need.. the sleep we need to get up the next day and start again. So you may as well enjoy the tough days too, because God's favor is for a lifetime; we may weep for a night, but the joy of the Lord comes in the morning! Psalm 30:5. Praise God for His joy!

0 comments: